Add fully installed linux OS's
You can add an unlimited number of fully installed linux OS's to an E2B drive (if you have the space!).
Each OS image will be fully functional and all changes will be persistent (i.e. not live+persistence mode but a full OS).
- You will need a Windows system to prepare the images (two .imgPTN files per OS).
- You will need to use Virtual Box and VMUB to install the linux OS.
- The linux distro must be able to be fully installed to a single partition
- UEFI is not supported
- Prepare two image files, one for the grub4dos boot files, one large, empty one for the linux partition
- Switch to the new partitions by booting to E2B and selecting the .imgPTN file
- MBR-boot from the linux ISO file using Virtual Box and VMUB and install to the empty large partition on the E2B USB drive
- Now you can MBR-boot on any system to the full linux OS!