Intel Mac OS X .DMG and .HFS files
Note: If you get a boot1:/boot error under VBox, try booting from a real system!
Note: When you run a .dmg or .hfs file, it creates a new partition entry #4. This partition entry is used by E2B and so is normally unused/empty.
E2B will complain about it when you reboot to the E2B drive and it will ask if you want to delete it (if you don't delete it then the E2B menu will not load!).
If you regularly use .dmg and/or .hfs files, you can add a 'partnew' command line to the \_ISO\MyE2B.cfg file to delete the #4 partition every time E2B boots. See the Sample_MyE2B.cfg file for more details.
MacOS High Sierra Installer
Download the prepared clover.img and OSX_10.13.1_Installer.hfs from this article. I used the torrent download.
Install the MPI Tool Kit onto your Windows office system before you begin.
1. Drag-and-drop the clover.img file onto the MPI_FAT32 Desktop shortcut - name the file with a .imgPTN file extension - e.g. OSX_10_13_1_Installer.imgPTN
2. Copy the large .hfs file to the E2B USb drive (e.g. \_ISO\MAINMENU) - rename the file so it has no dots or file extension - e.g. OSX_10_13_1_Installer
3. Copy the OSX_10_13_1_Installer file to the same folder as the .imgPTN file
4. Run \MAKE_THIS_DRIVE_CONTIGUOUS (run as admin).cmd
5. Run \_ISO\SWITCH_E2B.exe and double-click on the OSX_10_13_1_Installer.imgPTN+OSX_10_13_1_Installer entry to switch it in.
If prompted for a partition type for the 2nd image file, use 0xAF.
6. Add this line to the large \menu.lst file on the E2B drive:
parttype (hd0,2) 0xAF
Note: You must always boot to the CSM menu first, so that this command is executed and the HFS partition is made visible or use SWITCH_E2B and specify 0xAF as the 2nd partition type.
7. Now UEFI-boot on a Mac or Macintosh x86 system (must have correct CPU and >4GB RAM).
You can also try the Clover boot option (MBR-booting).
Other .hfs files can be substituted to install different versions.
See RMPrepUSB Tutorial 144 for more details.