Topic: Easy2Boot

Date 04/06/2019

By Krauter_German

Subject Re: Re: 137GB BAD BIOS BUG

Hello,
I've tested even further: first partition 99GB E2B, second partition 99GB DATA, the remaining capacity unallocated. DATA partition for Windows 7 made visible and booted. e2b.cfg is corrupt or missing does not appear. Note: BIOS Bad (possible 137GB BIOS limt?). Warning: THIS BIOS MAY HAVE PROBLEMS ... will continue to appear. Then I installed with Easy2Boot_v1.B1.exe, EB on the USB stick, deleted the second small partition with EASEUS and a second primary data partition with the remaining capacity erstellet, created PBR and MBR. DATA partition for Windows 7 made visible and booted. e2b.cfg is corrupt or missing appears, Enter, Note: BIOS Bad (possible 137GB BIOS limt?). Warning: THIS BIOS MAY HAVE PROBLEMS ... will continue to appear. E2B partition for Windows 7 made visible and booted: e2b.cfg is corrupt or missing does not appear. Message:
Booting Easy2Boot v1.A9-please wait ...
Using settings in /-ISO/MyE2B.cfg
Using settings from / _ISO / e2b / grub / German / Strings.txt file
BIOS 09/21/10
Last Sector of last partition of (hd0) is 500170748 (238GB)
Checking (HD0) sector 500170494 is accessible ...
BIOS BAD (possible 137GB BIOS limit?)
Warning: This BIOS MAY HAVE PROBLEMS ...
On an AM4 board with Ryzen and Windows 10, there are no problems. On Dell Workstation with Socket 1366, XEON and Data Partition visible for Windows 7, there is also no problem booting E2B. On ASUS Board, Socket 1366, I7 960 witerhin the symptoms described above. Maybe you think of something else.
Incidentally, yesterday I received the download link for the purchased eBooks, a big compliment for a great job.

Back