MPI Tool Kit (Windows only)
- Easy2Boot and MPI Tool Kit *Recommended (FossHub for superfast downloads)
- MPI Tool Pack Plus Cloverlite 0.096 (2019-06-16) (Download directly from this site)
Includes Split_WinISO, support for English, German, Czech and Hungarian menu option (other languages can be added by user), extracts EFI boot files, includes syslinux v6.03, rEFInd can be added as option.
The MakePartImage.cmd Windows batch file in the MPI Tool Kit converts a bootable payload file (or USB drive partition) into a partition image (.imgPTN) file which can then be added to your E2B USB drive.
- This Windows MPI Tool Kit is required if you want to convert an ISO/payload for UEFI-booting (Windows, Linux, KonBoot, MemTest86, etc.) and for 'special' ISOs such as Windows All-in-One ISOs, Hirens ISOs, Falcon F4, Strelec, etc.
- For UEFI-booting, convert the ISO using the MPI_FAT32 Desktop shortcut. Note: adding rEFInd+WinPE requires you to run MPI on a Win8/10 system.
- If you are using a USB Hard drive, you can convert Windows Install ISOs to .imgPTN files and they will MBR- and UEFI-boot and no 'Helper' USB Flash drive is required.
- Use SWITCH_E2B.exe to quickly 'switch-in' any .imgPTN file or 'switch-back' to E2B Menu mode using a Windows host system - no need to boot to the E2B menu first (E2B v1.73+ and MPI v0.055+)!
IMPORTANT! If you are updating MPI , you should re-install ImDisk because new versions use a Windows 10-compatible version of ImDisk - see below.
See MPI Tool Pack Version History for changes.