E2B v1.51 now available
- .imgPTN is now equivalent to .imgPTNLBAa (use .imgPTNna for old .imgPTN behaviour)
- \_ISO\BACKUP_LINUX folder deleted
- Small changes to English STRINGS.txt
- Bugfix aroung CONTIG.ISO and source ISO file size detection (failed size check if >2GB)
- Small code/message changes
- English strings.txt file is now always loaded after primary language.
The main change is Item #1 - so that you do not have to rename .imgPTN files to the more compatible/reliable files extension of .imgPTNLBAa, I have now made these two file extensions both behave as .imgPTNLBAa (i.e. modified the partition parameters for LBA access and set the partition as Active).
If you don't want the partition set to Active and you don't want LBA parameters to be used (i.e. the 'old' .imgPTN behaviour) then use the file extension of .imgPTNna (na=non-active).
Change #6 - This ensures that if a $$STRxxxx string is missing from the chosen language file, then the English version will be used instead. Thus, if a new $$STRyyyy string is added at some later date to the ENG\STRINGS.txt file, the old Spanish strings.txt file (which will not have the new $$STRyyyy string) will not report an error but will just show the English translation if the Spanish translation is missing. i.e. the 'fallback' string translation will be English as I can always keep this up to date.